Right people. Right partners. Right place.
The Cancer Center at Illinois unites world-class faculty who uncover fundamental knowledge, innovate new technologies, and enable cancer-free lives. Our interdisciplinary expertise in science and engineering, exceptional facilities, and novel educational experiences are changing the way we take on cancer.
What we do.
- Inspire groundbreaking cancer research and technological advances using unique campus strengths in science and engineering.
- Mobilize faculty, staff, and students across campus to focus attention on cancer.
- Catalyze large multidisciplinary projects—including program project grants, training programs, and centers.
- Innovate new educational programs for students, professionals, and the general public.
- Forge multidisciplinary ties on campus to enhance research and education.
- Partner with clinical centers and companies to drive translation and achieve economic impact while building alliances with external partners.